2010-06-18

I Have The Loveliest Friends

Today I went out to look for my friend Cleo. He's outdoors most of the time and always affectionate. I don't know the people who own him, I've never even seen them, but I know him and I know where he lives. First I looked around where I usually find him, but he wasn't there. Then I looked into his garden and there he lay resting. I called for him a little, "Cleo, come here, kitty!" and after a while he ran up to the fence and climbed up and I lifted him out.

We sometimes sat on a rock together and sometimes on the ground. Sometimes I carried him around in my arms and sometimes I just sat and looked at him, while he rolled around in the grass. He is a big, white cat with beautiful soft fur and a little pink nose. He is mostly nice, but sometimes he starts biting me, but he's easy to fend off, it's as simple as to put him down on the ground or walk two steps away from him and he gets that you're not in the mood for cat wrestling. Then he's cuddly and affectionate again.

Suddenly, I saw a beautiful, smiling face in a window. My little friend was waving at me and I waved back. I told her I was just out playing with the white cat and she suggested we play tomorrow. I said maybe, if we're both outdoors and not busy. It was her bedtime and I said maybe she should go to bed. She asked if I wasn't going home, but I said I might stay out and play with the cat a while.

She's only four but she asks the wisest questions. "Why are you playing?", "I like playing with this cat." "Why are you playing with the cat?", "He's a nice cat." I said goodnight to my friend and we waved again. I lifted up the cat and I made him wave a little too. He's a pretty calm cat, so he doesn't really mind if you make him wave a little.

1 comment:

Bruno said...

For my part one and all have to go through this.
cheapest sale of Clogs | cheap online Simone | inexpensive EDUN