2009-02-09

Into The Darkness - My Newest Poems

2009-01-25
INTO THE DARKNESS
I'm not happy
And won't be
Until I hear
A voice in the dark

Calling my name
Breaking the silence
Defrosting my soul
With the heat of her heart

Will you save me from sorrow?
Will you dry all my tears?
Did you save me from drowning
Just to throw me back into the sea?

I don't want to play any games
I just want to hold you now
Kiss every inch of your body
Love away the fear

I will hold you through the years
Give you all you need
Remember every bliss
Forget every tear

My body is still young
But my soul is old and gray
On a black horse
It slowly rides away

Into the darkness
Where it dies

2009-02-01
IF ONLY YOU ARE MINE
Please don't be sad
I need to make you smile
When you think you're not alive
Listen to your heart beat
Listen to mine
Please tell me I'm alive!
I'll give you all you need
As long as every night
You'll be here by my side
And I'll belong to you
If only you are mine

2009-02-05
GARBAGE CAN
You say I'm Heaven
But you treat me like a garbage can
You break me to pieces
And tell me not to be so weak
It's cold where I am!
I just needed something real
Everytime it's in reach
It turns out to be illusion
There's a wall between us
I hoped it had broken
Did you love me once?
It was too good to be true

2009-02-07
NOTHING BUT A DREAM
Shut off my brain
Turn on my heart
Touch me
Love me

Fuck me
Hurt me
Burn me with fire
I need to feel something!

It's cold where I am
I'm freezing to death
You're so cruel
And distant too

You don't need me
I shouldn't need you
You're so insane
And cause so much pain

But I need to hold you
And make the sadness go away
You seem so real
I can almost feel it

The cat hair on your bed
It all seems so real
But you're probably
Nothing but a dream

No comments: