2009-08-11

My Newest Purchases

I know I should be sleeping, but I can't sleep, so I thought I was gonna tell you about the latest shopping spree I had, which was yesterday! (or today if you see it that way)

I bought a present for Olga, but it's a secret for now

And for me I bought:
Two pairs of white knee socks with lace and bows, from Phaze
A pair of black velvet Mary Janes (girly shoes) from Demonia
A pair of bloody meat axe earrings
A pair of strawberry cupcake earrings
(Note: I've never used a meat axe and I have never eaten a cupcake, the earrings are more like symbols, like "dark" and "sweet")
A white cotton top, which was probably sewn by a teenage girl named Siri in the 1920's (the name Siri is embroided on it and the size seems to be for a teen or a very thin young woman, as myself)
A white petticoat (Vintage, but I forgot to ask the decade)
A white vintage apron

Also, I would like to say... I know I should have written this in my blog long ago, but it just feels like such a sad subject... One of my cats died in June. I miss her so much. She had kidney failure. It was one of my oldest cats (Yuffie), she was eleven years old.

No comments: