2009-08-07

Now That I'm Feeling Good, I'm Feeling Bad

I used to feel really bad all the time, I was lonely, had lots of mental problems and just generally hated life. Now I feel great, I have an amazing best friend slash boyfriend and my mental problems are really basically gone. But now that I feel good, I also feel kind of bad again and I feel kind of bad about that because I am really feeling good.

When I was feeling bad for real, I really felt bad, but now I really feel good, happy, in love, no mental problems and still I feel bad and I feel bad about that. Now that I'm happy, I still feel somewhat "uncomfortable" a lot of the time, because I keep being really tired, yet restless and really warm, sometimes itchy, back ache, quite bad tourettes, problems sleeping and generally feel like I have a slight cold a lot of the time.

But I feel a bit bad about feeling bad because I'm really feeling good and I don't want to seem spoiled by feeling bad when I feel good because I really know what it's like to really feel bad and I know that there are people in the world who still really feel bad and I don't wanna seem disrespectful.

1 comment:

Cornelius said...

It won't really have effect, I think this way.
first time anal | preschool songs | preschool songs