2009-09-20

It Never Stops!

When it comes to not shutting up, I win big time. My dad was going food shopping today and asked me and my mom if we needed anything.

Me: Yes, you have to buy blueberries and raspberries and potato chips and peanuts and fruit purée and 100 % pure chocolate

My mom: See they don't make that, it always has a LITTLE sugar in it

Me: And 100 % licorice and apple juice and orange juice and really expensive

My mom: She's just making things up now

Me: Really expensive fancy mushrooms and all the expensive exotic fruits you can find and a big bouquet of roses in this color *points at the pale orangey pink bow on my panties*

My dad: Anything else?

Me: And a cherry tree for the garden and more rose bushes

My dad: Yes!

Me: And sunflowers, because we don't have any at all and some more dresses for me and a brown dress that is like tight in the top with a big wide skirt and I need more bloomers and more undershirts and kneesocks and really cute aprons and

My mom: It never stops!

My dad: I'll have to make a list!

Me: And a horse for me to ride on and some nice vegan saddles and that and a stable and some little cute kittens for me to play with while I'm not riding the horse and some tiny white African hedgehogs...

My dad: Heh, white African hedgehogs...

Me: And a big nice cage full of canaries for my room

My mom: It never stops!

Me: And a bigger room that I can put in my current room so my room will get bigger so I can fit my canaries in there and a nice big bed, really expensive and big, from the 18th century and some nice old dolls from the 19th century wearing pretty dresses and a bigger TV that covers the whole living room wall and some nice antique sofas for the living room but they have to be comfy and I have to be able to see the TV from them without getting uncomfortable oh and a new camera

My mom: You can talk so long!

Me: The best fanciest most expensive camera there is, it has to be the most expensive you can find

My dad: The price is the most important thing?

Me: Yes. Will you remember all this?

My dad: I'm sure I will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog. This was a truly funny post! I could almost hear the conversation. Keep being you!

M