2009-10-05

Elias

Yesterday, we had family over. It was my mom's father's sister Gunvor with husband Lennart, daughter Karolina, son in law Andreas and grandchild Elias. It was the first time ever that I met my mom's cousin and her boyfriend and baby son. I didn't get much of an impression of my mom's cousin Karolina, because they were only visiting so quickly and barely even spoke to me (which I find a bit odd since people usually speak to me, but maybe they thought I was shy...?), I know I shouldn't write this in my blog as it might be rude, but I just feel like I need to write it, I did NOT care for Karolina's boyfriend!

If he was just boring like many people are it would have been rude to write that about him, but he was really a rude and unpleasant person in my opinion! He barely said a word to me that wasn't offensive. Starting when we greeted each other, his first comment was "Did you just get out of bed?", then when I told him I was a vegan, he said "I make fun of those!" and he did. Several times. Right to my face.

And later he asked me "Signe, you'll be able to get a driver's license in a few years, won't you?" and I'm like "Ehm, well, I'm twenty years old" and he went "Really?"... So I'm somewhat pissed at him for being so rude to me in my own home, especially as it was the very first time I met this distant family of mine.

The baby however, was just wonderful! His name is Elias and he is five months old and so beautiful and adorable! I'm glad I got to meet him! Here are some pictures I took yesterday of baby Elias and his mom Karolina!



No comments: