2010-01-21

Happiness

The Siglet is happy. And in love. This is good. (It really is you guys) I'm working towards getting my health better and my baby is working towards getting the moneys to come see his girlfriend (that's me) and by the way if you didn't know it yet, I live in Sweden and he lives in Australia and for those who just really suck at geography: That's like opposite ends of the world, basically.

I've had some trouble sleeping lately, but then I've amused myself by watching many episodes of South Park (I watch them on -->this if you click here<-- site) and reading the archives of Dinosaur Comics (clicky -->here<-- please) and as everyone knows cartoons and comics are the meaning of life. (I might be exaggerating here, but you gotta love cartoons and comics)

As for work and studies, I'm not really doing any of that right now, I'm too tired and at the moment I'm mostly excited about starting this new relationship with my man. Not saying that I'm gonna ditch school and work to just be in love, but you know, I'm not really in shape for school or work (besides I don't even have school or work so I can't technically ditch it) right now, so I'm just trying to focus on lighter things, for example, I've been working some on photography, modeling, drawing and photo-manipulation, it's all just for fun of course, I'm not hoping to be a professional artist, it's not really my thing, more of a hobby really!

Peace

No comments: