2010-02-04

One Thing Is Quite Annoying About Parents Who Aren't Fluent In English

It's whenever they hear some English phrase that they're not too familiar with and then in a really cool (read: embarassing) tone they recreate some sentence where they've heard that word.

For example, I once read something that had the word "dang" or if it was on TV, I can't recall and out of the blue my mom starts quoting the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

"Make yourself a dang quesilada!"... "You mean quesadilla?"... "What did I say?"

On another note, God I hate our bathroom! It's so gross and smelly and it makes me sick. I'm not sure if I'm longing to get my own place so I can have my own bathroom or if I'm dreading to get my own place, since I would have to actually clean it by myself!

But then, if I never get it dirty I never have to clean it right? Right? RIGHT? Nope. Can't fool myself. There are bacteria everywhere, I know that 'cause I watch way too many forensic documentaries! I do. Just ask my mom! I could probably name more serial killers than she could name celebrities who bleached their teeth. (And yes I am watching a documentary on serial killers right now)

1 comment:

Darcy said...

This is incredibly helpful information. to tell more, Check http://www.bellyfitfast.com since this is the site having really fine stuff to see.
7 | 1 | 3