2010-05-22

Newest Purchases

Now I'm gonna do what all the girly completely ridiculous bloggers that aren't me do and blog my newest purchases. I know. How ridiculous and girly. But I felt like it OK! I'm in the mood for something cute. As I was one and a half week ago, when I decided to go shopping. "I'm suddenly in the mood for cheap plastic jewelry", I said, after being quite obsessed with antique jewelry for a while. I have such extreme tastes. It gotta be the darkest or the sweetest, the oldest or something new and simple. Oh well. Just nothing boring please.

I bought:
Ten pack of pink hairbands
Glowy frog pen that glows red when you write
Awesome pink shoes
Plastic necklace with chubby star beads
Pink "Robot Love" hoodie
Two-pack of awesome panties (Actually my mom paid for those, like a gift)

 
Here's a rather awful photo that my dad quickly took of me showing off my new outfit. Well, the pants aren't new. I think they're my sisters.

 
A close-up of the hoodie and necklace. And yes I know, it looks like a MySpace boobshot.

 
This frog lives on my pen. It glows when you write.

Also, I know, it isn't ladylike to photograph your underwear (unless it's a very classy underwear photo), but I just had to give you a little peek of the adorable patterns on these panties! One pair is light yellow with birdies, flowers, butterflies and hearts, the other pair is bright blue with owls, crowns and flowers. So cute!

Here are my shoes. When I saw them at the store I was like "Aren't these cool?" and my mom was like "I don't know if they're cool, they look more like ordinary shoes" (knowing I only like special things and hate ordinary stuff) and I was like "Nooooo, these are awesome because they're bright pink. 'Ordinary' would be to buy ones in white or something."

No comments: