2008-09-25

Poems By Me

I know I suck at poetry... I just suddenly felt like trying to write poems about my feelings... Super-fruity I know... Here is the fruit of that by the way. Wow, I didn't even realize the funny of "fruity" and "fruit" at first, ha ha!

2008-09-21
JUST ANOTHER PHYSICAL DESIRE

I never knew
I was always meant to find you
And now that I've found you
You'll never be alone
'Cause I can be your soul
You know I need this love
I wake up
And know
I'm just another physical desire
I wake up
And know
I am actually dead
I wish you were here
If only to kiss me good bye

2008-09-22
WHERE IS IT?

Where is it?
When will it happen?
Did I scare it away?
Is my desire too strong?
I'm sorry
I cry myself to sleep
Staying alive with the hope
That one day it will be true

THERE WAS NO EMOTION

There was no emotion
Until I found
What I thought could not exist
And when I found it
I could blissfully live
And die in pain

2008-09-24
NOW I'LL HAVE TO WAIT

I was simply dead
In a dull gray world
You made me live
And turned the gray into color
When the lie was revealed
I was painfully dead
In a deep black world
Now I'll have to wait
I'll wait an eternity
For what was once a lie
To be the truth

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Thank you for the post, pretty helpful info.
at this shop | Balmain Handmade Embroidered Runway Blouse | here