2009-01-02

New Poems By Me

2008-12-29
A STRANGER'S CHILD

It makes me sick
The way you act
As if you were right
And I were wrong

Yet I only live my life
You're just here to harm me
I could throw up
Because of you
Because of this ugliness I see

I cannot eat
The sweetest fruit
Will someday rot
Rot just like you

Like a pile of rotting corpses
That were once living children
Children just like yours
You would kill the child of a stranger
But you wouldn't harm your own

When they know what you have done
They just might kill themselves
To get away from you
Because being raised by a monster
Can cause a lot of harm

If you cannot protect
A stranger's child
Would you protect your children
From you?
----
2008-01-02
ALL FOR YOUR LOVE

Don't lie once again
I know what you've done
But I forgive you
As I always do
I'm desperate
For your love
I'll break the law
I'll lose my mind
I'll be your slave
All for your love
----
BEYOND SALVATION

I'm a goddess
I'm a devil
I am honest
I am free
I'll be your master
And your slave
I'll give you pleasure
Bordering on pain
You're gonna miss me
If you choose another girl
See I'm just a fool in love
Now all I have
Is this knife against my skin
And I'm beyond salvation
----
MURDER WAS YOUR ONLY WAY OUT

You shouldn't cry
You made your choice
Murder was your only way out
You would have cried
Twice as much
If he still was around to rape you

No comments: