2009-03-19

"If I Survive Anorexia, Does That Mean I'm Fat?"

So, I was thinking of all these beauty standards and that. A dear friend of mine, who is, by the way, very attractive, complains about being "fat". I personally think she is very good-looking and it would upset me if anyone made her feel unattractive. Being a few pounds over-weight doesn't make you fat, it doesn't make you unattractive and it doesn't mean you have to go on a diet, unless you want to, in order to improve your health, of course.

I checked out some modeling agencies and most of them don't have a plus size category, but some do and the models in those categories are special - Because they're not anorexic! Here are a few pictures that I found in the "Big Beauties"/"Plus Size" categories of various modeling agencies. And these are only a few!

"OMG! I survived anorexia! This must mean I'm fat!"
Yes, these photos were all found under the category "Big Beauties", because, apparently, these girls are TOO FAT and have TOO BIG BOOBS and TOO BIG ASSES to be considered REAL models and therefore have to be considered BIG models.

If you keep categorizing skinny girls as "big", of course you will make beautiful girls think they're fat, you idiots!

No comments: