2009-12-30

New Year: Summary of 2009

Hi! Since the new year is coming up I just thought I'd list up some of the most important things that happened this past year.

I was stupid enough to fall in love with a girl named Jackie.

I did work practice at a pre-school where I got to know some very wonderful children.

I fell out of love with Jackie.

I went to a great Diamanda Galás concert.

I fell in love with my best friend, we met in real life several times and spent lots of time together.

My cat Yuffie died.
She was eleven years old and had kidney failure.
Luckily my boyfriend/best friend was with me and he comforted me a lot.

My little sister Lydia went to America as an exchange student or whatever they call it these days.
She's not coming back to Sweden until next Summer.

I broke up with my amazing boyfriend/best friend, because I found someone else.
My ex doesn't wanna be friends anymore.
I'm gonna miss that beautiful man, but I'm falling in love again, which is great!
My new man's name is Stuart.

No comments: