2009-12-23

So, What's New?

You're all wondering...

Oh well!

So I broke up with my beautiful amazing boyfriend. I loved him very much but it was my decision and I had my personal reasons. I am now the property of Mister Stuart in Australia.

I finished my practice at the kindergarten, but yesterday I visited there to pick up some spare clothes I had left there and leave a Christmas card. It got a bit emotional, because one of the kids that I had connected the most with had really missed me and got sad knowing I wasn't gonna come there anymore. Poor sweet girl. I hugged her lots and stroked her beautiful hair.

It's the Chrismess! I'm not a Christian, but I do enjoy the traditions of listening to Mahalia Jackson, watching the same cartoons that show on Christmas Eve every year, give and recieve gifts and getting the family together! When I say "family", I'm mostly referring to my very lovely little cousins Olga and Majken.

I didn't really have the energy... Or will this year to buy presents for every single person I know, it's just so repetitive and so hard to pick something out! The only people who get concrete presents from me are my mom, Olga, Majken and Hedvig. Other people will get symbolic gifts and perhaps some drawings if I have the energy and inspiration to make them!

Oh, well, I believe that's all I wanted to ramble about for now. Ta ta!

No comments: