2008-06-05

Reasons Why My Life Sucks

Not necessarily in order

    A friend of mine who lives quite far away, she has these seizures and stuff. Also, she has four daughters she supports all by herself and she is moving and it seems she really has not much money at the moment. She has at least two dogs as well, so she gotta keep herself, four girls and at least two dogs fed and healthy... I'm worried about her.

    I am in love with a person who says I am what he wants most of all in this world and that he loves me and I feel exactly the same about him... Except I don't change my mind back and forth and break his heart over and over! This ain't really anybody's business, but I need to vent on my blog.

    I have always felt somewhat empty and it seems I will never really have something to make me feel... Not so empty. Either I cannot really connect well with people or I am rejected when I for once actually like someone. The world is a boring place and I can't find no meaning in the world.

    I might not be able to get a python. I would love to have one of them big snakes, but I am just so worried that it would escape and hurt my cats. I can't have an animal that might hurt my cats. I so would love to have a huge, heavy, slow, calm snake though. They are so nice to hold.

    It seems I can't get a tarantula for a while. One of them big hairy spiders. They are so cute! My sister is completely afraid of them. She is just my little sister! She can't boss me around! My mother said my sister should get therapy to get over her unnecessary fear for these cute creatures, but at the moment she seems to quite refuse.

    I worry so much about my health. It's driving me crazy! I'm so afraid of something happening to me physically, because I just couldn't handle it and I just couldn't handle having to go to a doctor and getting examined. I couldn't handle being told I have this or that and I couldn't handle treating it.

    My best friend is unhappy and not so healthy and lives in another country instead of being here so I could hug him! His parents seem so judgmental, I wish he could be somewhere more loving and open-minded, where he can work out his issues in the open, without worrying about being judged.

    My friend who lives far away from here has brain tumors and perhaps twisted bowels, oh, I haven't talked to her much lately, I am not sure exactly what she has. Anyway, I am so worried about her, I really do hope everything is gonna be alright with her, that she will be healthy and not have to worry about tumors and crap like that, that shouldn't be in her brain or on her mind!

    My psychiatrist abused me. She lied about me. She misdiagnosed me. She just assumed the worst about me all the time. She made people hold me down and drug me. When she was told I have very good eyesight, she said to me, I'm probably just hallucinating. When I got a bit hyperactive, she accused me of being catatonic. And so on and so on eternally, it seems. I'ma sue that bitch's ass.

1 comment:

Alfred said...

Oh my god, there is really much useful information here!
Universities in Tennessee | furniture stores | sex offenders in Texas