2008-06-20

Thou Shalt Worship This Blog Entry Or Thou Wilt Be Tagged An Annoying Number of Times!

First of all, I'd just like to say, I would not at all want to offend any person or any belief, I have friends who believe different things and I love them as they are. But some people in this world, they believe so strongly in something, whether it's a logical or bizarre belief, that they even use it to hurt others and I don't like those people! Sometimes they just need a reminder that their religion might not be the best in the world - Or at least that even if their religion was the best in the world, they don't have to use it to hurt others!

Here is a list of links to sites that have political parodies, atheist discussions, logic over faith, religious parodies and stuff. And remember before you enter any of those links, you ain't like it, leave it! Maybe my faith is garbage to you and maybe your faith is garbage to me, people believe so many different things, that doesn't mean you have to fight about it! I believe in what I believe in and others believe in what they believe in. Simple.

Here are the links!

Remember what I said. Oh, by the way, some of these links have nothing to do with religion or politics, but they have stuff that are like much funnier or awesomer than religions and gods and shit so yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I know this blog post is way old, but I figured I'd just ask this anyways...

Did you ever post at all in that Trotskysucksism group? It was pretty great. I was a member until it was closed.