2008-10-16

Child Portraits By Me

Here are some photos I have taken of children... For more child portraits or other photos by me, dig around in the blog archives or go to http://photobucket.com/signerobertson, I have taken plenty of photos of children, so these won't be all of them, of course!

2008, April, 17, the day my cousin Majken was born
My cousin Olga

July, 18, I went to the zoo
This cool girl was playing with goats

August, 9, we were visiting a friend of my mother's
My cousin Majken

Tired Olga

The 30th, Olga's third birthday party
Thora and Olga

Boel

Thora playing in a tree

Olga, the birthday girl

Boel, Saga, Thora, Alma, Hedvig and Olga

Saga

September, 13, I spent some time with my cousins and we also met some other kids

Pärlan


Solveig


Birk


Majken

October, 14, me and my mother visited my aunt's place

Olga eating melon

1 comment:

Alger said...

Here, I do not really imagine it is likely to have effect.
business casual women | women fucking | calorie requirements