2008-10-17

Inspiration

Y'all know I'm a photographer and I'm pretty damn good at it, but you know, my photos ain't perfect. Here are some lovely photos by other people for inspiration, some of my fav photos I've found, to show what I'm aiming for. I hope to one day be able to take photos this great or even better, I have taken some quite good photos, but I think I would need a better camera or at least a lot of luck to take photos this cool!

1. Cat eye by Kristina Buceatchi
For my best cat eye photo click HERE

2. Wet bird by unknown photographer
For my best bird photo click HERE

3. Dew-covered insect by Martin Amm
For my best insect photo click HERE

4. Water by Irene Müller
For my best water photo click HERE

5. Frozen time by Harold Edgerton
For my best freeze time photo click HERE

6. Volcano meets thunder storm by Carlos Gutierrez
For my best nature photo click HERE

7. Mantis by Igor Siwanowicz
For my best macro shot click HERE

8. Raptor by Walter Kitundu
For my best feather photo click HERE

9. Raptor in flight by Walter Kitundu
For my best wild animal photo click HERE

No comments: