2008-10-10

U.S. Election 2008


OK, I don't usually like to hope for someone to win an election, mainly because all politicians suck ass, but this is an exception. Come on, seriously, evil McCain and his bitch Palin against the cool and admired Barack Obama. Barack has said some pretty cool things that even impressed me!

Now, I gotta admit I don't really know shit about McCain. But I know shit about Sarah Palin. And she is a real douche bag. Now, if McCain believes in the same shit stuff she believes in, him winning would be bad. Barack Obama, however, didn't really impress me much at first, but I've changed my mind more and more and he might probably actually be a really good president.

I wrote a letter to Sarah Palin a while ago, because she is a bitch and I needed to tell her how stupid it is to allow aerial hunting of wolves. See, that's when you shoot wolves from the air, we're they can't possibly defend themselves and supposedly it's because there are "too many wolves" or some other shitty sadistic argument like that.

No comments: