2008-12-17

Awesome Thought

Lately I have had this very very awesome thought... I was thinking, you know, when you see those new feline animals, (They ain't really new, but they'd be new to you if you hadn't seen them before) Pallas' cats and Sand cats and whatnot, for the first time, you know, the ones that look kinda like regular cats, but like, not really, it's like, you think they're awesome and that... But like what if... You had seen lots of animals... But never heard of a feline... And you come to a zoo and they are like "hey look at this here, this is just a regular normal kitty cat that you have never seen before for some weird reason"... You would be all like "aaaaaaaaawwww! That's the cutest freaking thing I ever dun seen in my whole entire life awwwwwwww!"

Some photos by me:
Pallas' cat

Sand cat

No comments: