2008-12-02

For Wana

Me and my best friend Fruppie are worried about a very cute girly called Wana, for she is not in the best mood right now. She's saying bad bad things, like that she is sad and going through bad things and that does not make me happy :( I like to be happy, which is why I'm making this blog entry dedicated to Wana, so she can stop feeling bad.
Here is a poem by me that I made up just now... No, I haven't made it up yet, but I will right now:

--Wana is a sweet girl
She is very sweet
And
She's a sweetie
This is a poem
A very poetic one--

Yay! Wasn't that a super poem? I think it was!
Here is a story that I'm gonna make up right now just for Wana:

Once upon a time there was a kitten. Kitten had a best friend who was a doggie. Kitten go to doggie's home and say "Hello doggie", doggie say "Hello kitten". And so they play and have much fun. Then comes Wana and says "Hello kitten and doggie" and so they say "Hello Wana" and so Wana says "You are mighty cute little animals" and so they say "Thank you sweet Wana, all the animals love you for being so sweet and lovable".

And that's that story! I think it's a mighty good story! Yay!
I am tired and not coming up with anything smart to write, but Wana, you should just know that me and Fruppie really care about you, you are a sweet, adorable girl and you should be careful with your beautiful self!

Here is a photo-manipulation I made of Wana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I WUV YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! BESTEST BUDDEH OF DA UNIVERSE!!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!! i just tackled my mom in happiness :)

Signe said...

You's welcome. I's your friend always. I'm glad we's in contact again :D