2008-12-24

Christmas

I thought I should blog my Christmas Eve a bit before I make some other blog entry and suddenly it's too late to make a Christmas blog entry... Well, the girls are here, they are just leaving about now, everyone liked their presents and everything went well. No disappointments. I was taking some photos as always, but I spent a lot more time just being than being the photographer!

My animals are fine. Everyone is fine. Don't worry. I just have a slight cold, but then, it is December, when would I NOT have a slight cold? Oh, that's right, the December days when I have a HUGE cold, of course. A December day without a cold? Oh, those, do they exist? He he. It was me, my father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, aunt's boyfriend and my little cousins here.

I got a shirt for my father, a morning robe for my mother, socks for my brother, underwear for my sister, underwear for my aunt, a shirt for her boyfriend, the girl got swimwear and the baby got a top. I didn't really get anything for my uncle, but then, we are not really very close and he didn't get me anything either, he he!

My little sister also got a lip balm which was kinda from me, I picked it, but I didn't pay for it, so I guess you could say it is from my parents... Well, I kinda ahum helped my parents ordering some of my Christmas presents - Organic make-up - And I threw in a lip balm for Lydia as well! I got really nice presents!

Hold on a while, my sister and little cousin is here... Adorableness! - Some minutes later - Hi again! Ha ha, my aunt's boyfriend just said "Bye again" as I wrote that... Oh, don't worry, I don't leave the party to blog, but the relatives are leaving now and I am TIRED. OK, now what I got! Well, I got some LUSH things, some good old products that I am used to, the shampoo called BIG and the shower gel called SONIC DEATH MONKEY, old favorites of mine!

BIG is salt and lemon among other things, while SONIC DEATH MONKEY is coffee and cocoa among other ingredients! I also got some LUSH bubble bar, but I don't really know which one, it's all wrapped up in brown paper and only says "bubble bar". Oh, in case you're not used to LUSH, well, their products are handmade and many of them are vegan and organic, which is very important!

Also, I got a little riding hat that I had actually picked out for myself... He he... It's from Phaze. Oh, these presents were from my parents. From my brother I got a set of plates, he said they'd come in handy when I get my own place! He can't wait to get rid of me ha ha! Nah, he was just being nice as always!

My parents got me three packs of bindis, which is great, I already bought a pack of bindis, a pack of body-jewlery - Which is kinda like bindis, except you don't have to wear them on the forehead, they work on the stomach as well! - And two single bindis a few days ago, but then apparently my mother had already bought the packs of bindis for me!

Oh, this is messy... I bought four packets of self-adhesive Indian jewelry without knowing my mother bought me three packs of them already! Anyway, the ones she bought, they are different from those I bought. You can't really have too many either, oh believe me, I wear them so often! I got some money from my parents and some from my dad's parents, but I didn't check the amount yet and also you're not supposed to blog about money anyway!

My aunt and her boyfriend and kids got me some open gloves, one long pair in PVC and one short pair in lace. Both black, of course. Oh, also, my parents got me a tripod for my camera! I haven't used it yet, but I kissed the box it's in a few times! What? It's a tripod! Oh, my sister just asked me to touch her stomach to see how full she is from the Christmas food... Ha ha!

My parents got me this folder-folder mathingie thingles... Well, see, it's like a folder... That has little plastic folders in it... Or rather like plastic pockets... They say they'll put my fave recipes in it so I can cook by myself when I move out! My sister got me gem stones. One huge garnet and a little... Looks up translation of Swedish name... I have no idea! In Sweden it is called "Oxöga" which means Ox Eye, so I suppose that could be the English name, but there's kinda no dictionary over these things!

Oh, right, I got some organic vegan make-up as I said, from Lip-Ink, I got some different products from there, which I kinda chose myself he he, but it's from my parents, but I made the order... It's a lip balm, four lip colors, two lip glosses and a remover... Actually, I only ordered two lip colors, but I guess the other two lip colors... I don't know... My mom said they might be free samples, but they were full size and they were also both the same color as one of the colors I ordered... Mistake perhaps? Oh, whatever.

Except for that I also got a little Ganesh statuette and my aunt and her family got me a cat calendar! I think it was from them... Oh, well, I got a calendar with cats on it and it's one of them things were the money goes to cat-related charity I guess... That's really the best kinda charity!

I'm tired now.

No comments: