2008-12-15

Even More Poems By Me

2008, December 5
EVERYTHING WOULD BE ALRIGHT

Everything would be alright
If somebody could save me

I've been in Hell for way too long
The devils love to rape you
They love to torture you

Then they leave you all alone
Among all the others

That you cannot touch
That cannot touch you

That you cannot see
That cannot see you

As you starve to death
Together
All alone
----
December 7
NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT

You're a monster
You're a god
You're a human
You're an animal
Eyes blindfolded
You stagger around
Randomly hating
Randomly loving
Just to leave your mark
Without thinking
You could take a deep breath
And make decisions you won't regret
But then you would just sit around all day
There's more to do when you're stupid
So you just go out and you laugh and you cry
And you kill and you heal
Just so that people will see you
Once there was a lady
Who loved you very much
Even though you were always ugly and mean
She said, baby, my son, I'm always here
She knew you'd need her later
Do you remember?
Someone loved you for you
Somebody wanted to keep you
But look what you've become
Where is your mother now? 
Is she even alive?
Do you even know?
Someone decided to give you the world
You just laughed and ran away
Now nobody looks at you anymore
Nobody will love you again
Your mother is dead and gone
There was a funeral
Where you there? 
Well, this is your life
There's no one else to blame
Now you have nothing left
Nobody cares for you
Nobody wants your care
You once had a mother's unconditional love
That was all you had
And most you could ever get
You forgot all her birthdays
And now she's dead
And now you have nothing left
----
December 8
WHY?

When you broke my heart
It turned into dust
See, my love is fire
Yours, just ashes on the dirty ground

Think twice
Before you walk away
It may be easy on you
But where am I to go?

Now I've reached the sky
After all this time I've tried
I found it was only a painting
The clouds, merely plastic bags

So I feel strangely reborn
Like a freshly diseased corpse
I'm not living anymore
Just staying alive

My first mistake was being born
My second was not dying
Would you miss me if I died?
I feel dead already

Do you miss me already?
I am right here!
Yet you are far away
Why?
----
December 9
PLEASE DON'T

You're the one I want to understand
The one I want to love
Know
Trust

I wish you were here
Time stands still without you

I pray to made up gods to remove my pain
To remove my worries
My ache
My sorrow

Don't let us become
Like the people in the stories

Stories of those who parted
And never met again

Please don't

No comments: