2008-12-09

Jonny Kennedy

I'm just gonna say, I recommend the documentary The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off about Jonny Kennedy who had EB. I found a story written by a girl who has a little cousin with EB, a story of a girl with EB and her everyday life. The author of the story mentioned this documentary and I just watched it now, it's a very interesting one, you should watch it!

It would be great if people could donate money so that more people with this condition can become healthy. Not saying I'm not gonna donate money, but my first priority will be donating a bunch of money to the children in Ethiopia (when I can afford that) but I still thought it would be good to bring this condition some attention!

Oh, yeah, the poverty in Ethiopia, that's another issue I recommend helping out with, I want to help out as much as possible, but I'm not in a happy fun money place right now. If you too are one of those who can't afford giving away large amounts of money at the moment, you can always do what I do: I sponsor a child 50 dollars a month and I give money to the homeless - Then at least I'm helping out a little even though I can't afford making any big donations right now.

And here's the story by the girl who has a sick cousin.

No comments: