2008-12-10

To All You Arrogant Idiots Out There

Who tell me things like that animals are inferior to humans or that gay marriages are inferior to straight marriages. Stop fucking being so doggone smug! And stop insulting me! I'm not the one who's wrong here! All people and animals are equally worth and deserve to live a life in peace. If you say that makes me stupid or hypocritical in any way, then that just shows what a worthless shit person you are.

Stop fucking accusing me of trying to get attention when I'm just defending the very basic truth of the world: Any living creature has the right to live a life in peace. Now, nobody could possibly say there is anything wrong about that. And no, meat isn't good for the health. Just remember, if you offend anyone else's rights, you lose your own rights.

Want to be respected? Respect others. Want to live in peace? Let others live in peace. And fucking stop bothering me because I'm not into the nasty businesses such as animal cruelty and homophobia, you're the bad people here and never fucking forget that. If people keep on harassing me I will report to the police.

No comments: