2008-12-03

More Poems By Me

November, 10
YOU KEEP ME ALIVE

You keep me alive
Pump the blood through my veins
Make it flow through my brain
To keep my body alive
I keep you in my blood
Where I own you forever
Not through sex
And not through anger
We are one
You keep me alive

DOES IT MATTER?

Does it matter what I need,
If it never will be mine?
Does it matter who I love,
If they don't love me back?
Does it matter if I live,
If one day I shall die?
Do we build all this up,
Only to tear it down?
What do we have but love,
When there's nothing else around?

December, 3
INNOCENT PRAYERS

Innocent prayers
Under a blue sky
A little girl asking
That she'll be his only one
He doesn't see what you see
Take back your prayers
Before it's too late

I'LL KISS AWAY THE TEARS

I'll kiss away the tears
I'll love away the hate
My dear, I see you in my dreams
When I wake, you are still there
So light the candle, praise the gods
Kiss the Earth, because we met
Love our life, love our love
Because this is as good as it gets

No comments: