2008-05-07

Beloved Things

Of course, what is most important to me is my little cousins, my cats, snake and my friends, but I also have some objects that I value very much. Not because I am vain, but because these things are special to me, they are things that I wouldn't want to lose. So, here is the list of some of my very favorite objects!

1. I have a list of all the internet communities I am a member at and what my member names are. That list is very important, because I'd be so fucking confused and angry if I would have to try and count and think and remember everything and write it all down again.

2. All the stories and important things I have written on paper or printed out to save forever.I try to avoid storing things on my harddrive too much, in case it crashes or gets a virus or something. The important things I print. Besides, storing too much can make your puter slow.

3. The doll that my grandma made for me. It is made in fabric and is supposed to look like me as a child. I really liked my grandmother and I like this doll she made for me. So pretty it is! I love it. My grandmother was nice. Her name was Elsie. I don't like my grandfather though.

4. My brilliantine pendant. It is in white gold with a brilliantine diamond on it. Of course, I do not wear it much these days, it is so tiny and also I am kinda more into gold and garnets, but I have always liked it very much and I love diamonds, because they are such a pure material.

5. I love stuffed animals. My favorite is a stuffed tarantula named Hjördis. She looks like a Mexican Redknee tarantula or in other words: A smithi. She is quite realistic, although a bit bigger than tarantulas usually are in reality. I bought it during my last time in the clinic.

6. Another stuffed animal. Anka-banka. A very cute stuffed duck I got when I was very very young. Perhaps when I was born... ...Possibly when I was baptised. I don't remember what I was told. Anyway. Anka is Swedish for Duck and Banka rhymes with Anka.

7. Yet another stuffed animal. Fizzio. Fizzio is a tiny stuffed panda I got from a second hand shop long ago. It is an unusually beautiful toy and I have always liked it very much. It looks so old-fashioned and well-made. Fizzio doesn't mean anything that I know, just something I made up.

8. Another stuffed animal. Rivig. Rivig is a big huge stuffed kitty that is really cute and adorable. I wanted it for so long when I was little and then finally I got it one day and I was so happy. It sleeps in my bed next to me every night. It looks very cute and happy.

9. My akua'ba. An akua'ba is a symbolic object that is meant to be treated as your own child. It is very cute and it is easy to get affection for it and even if you are not so into the cutesie stuff, you could still tell it is a nice piece of art. It is in wood and painted black.

10. My Guatemalan mask. It is tiny and red and looks like some kind of animal. It is very beautiful. When I saw it I could tell it very much suits my personality. It is handpainted in a beautiful pattern and it has big white fangs. It looks like some kind of either feline or canine predator, but might be something else.

11. Stuffed animal: Fante. A cute stuffed elephant. It is in a glossy fabric with nice colors. It is from India and it was sold in a store in Sweden when I was a child and I got much affection for it. It is so lovely, it looks hand sewn, I just hope it isn't like child labour or something, I think that store are pretty picky not to buy child labour things, but maybe they don't always know.

12. Stuffed animal: Pig. I don't know if I really have a name for this one, anyway, it is a cute little handmade pig doll in an old fashioned style. I always loved it very much as a child and I guess I sorta have an even deeper love for it now, it is just so beautiful.

13. Black gloss top with the zipper all the way down. From Phaze Clothing. I just love it and it is so so ME, it is pure simple intense, just black gloss with a zipper, it is so very much my style and well it is difficult to find clothes that are just perfect for my style.

14. My black gloss pants from Phaze Clothing.

15. Black under-bust corset from Dark Star. It is lovely and it has nice buckles on it and I think it goes well to pretty much anything. It is difficult to find nice underbust corsets, especially when you are as thin as I am. Lots of corsets are so big or plain ugly.

16. My black gown from Lip Service. It looks sort of 18th century-ish. I love it very much, my mother bought it for my nineteenth birthday and I have worn it several times, I don't need any special doggone occasions, if I think the dress is pretty, I will wear the dress!

17. My black sleeveless gown. It is in a lace-like material and my mother says it looks like a gothic wedding gown. It is very lovely and I like it very much. I love black clothes and it is difficult to find nice dresses. It is difficult to find nice clothes at all.

18. My black gloss skirt that is covered in black flowery lace. It is from Phaze Clothing and it is so absolutely lovely. Ooh I love clothes, I really do!

19. Red gloss skirt.

20. Black lace skirt.

21. Black gloss skirt.

22. My black skirt that is tight on the top part and assymetric and not tight on the bottom part.

23. Black and gold Venetian eye mask.

24. Gold and garnet necklace - It really belongs to my mother, but she doesn't wear it.

25. My dagger earrings.

26. African neck collar.

27. My buddhist rosaries.

28. My lovely African earrings.

29. My red lace choker.

30. My really big necklace.

31. My black and purple top.

32. My lovely underwear! I love panties, bras, socks... ...So pretty!

33. My silver spider/web ring.

34. My silver and onyx spider pendant.

35. All my pretty gem stones and crystals I have.

36. My very broken red Chinese jacket.

37. My spider/web T-shirt.

38. Plastic pigs. One summer when we were on vacation I saw these cute plastic piggies in a second hand store. It is really a one-piece object, not several separate piggies. It is one pig lying down and her babies sucking her nipples for milk. When I went home from the vacation, my mother and sister stayed a bit longer and when they came back my mother had bought the piggies for me! I didn't buy them, though I got very attached to them and by the time my mother got me them, I had almost forgotten about them, but I was happy I finally had them!

39. My huge conifer cones I found in Greece.

40. Black cat statue.

41. My leopard figurine. Once when me and my father - Recently - Where in a toy store, checking out toys for fun - I do have tiny cousins, maybe you can find good presents - We looked at the animal figurines and I asked my father which of the animals was ME and he picked the right one and then he bought it for me.

42. My Lenore figurine.

43. My tiny spider earrings in silver.

44. My less tiny spider earrings in silver.

45. My fibulae.

46. Red jaspis pendant.

47. Quartz pendant.

48. My red and black bag.

49. My big Indian earrings.

50. My less big Indian earrings.

51. All my tiaras.

52. My spider web cape.

53. My Edward Gorey books.

54. My Lenore book.

55. My fan with a handpainted flower on. I got it when I was a child, from the woman who painted it, I believe.

56. My Buddha.

57. My stuffed animal Mnemosyne - She's a rattle snake!

58. My stuffed spider Hedvig.

59. My stuffed bat Agnes.

60. My stuffed frog Signe.

61. My stuffed lion Arne.

62. Drawings I've made and ones I've gotten as gifts.

63. The photo and information about the child I sponsor. I guess if I lost it I could always call and try to figure it out by my personal ID or something, but it would be best to hold on to those things, I am quite fond of that girl.

No comments: