2008-05-05

The List of Things I Am Remotely Good At And Should Probably Spend More Time Doing

The List of Things I Am Remotely Good At
And Should Probably Spend More Time Doing
Instead of Just Lying Around Saying "I'm
Sooo Booored, There's Nooothing to Dooo!"
(T.L.T.I.A.R.G.A.A.S.P.S.M.T.D.I.J.L.A.S.I.S.B.T.N.D.)

1. If I haven't already, put on some nice
jewelry and makeup, always look perfect!

2. Instead of sitting around thinking "Whoa,
what happened to that guy? I didn't talk to him
in ages!", actually e-mail those people I haven't
talked to in ages!

3. Spend some more time with my pets.

4. Actually go outdoors for once.

5. Work some more on my legal matters I need
to go through.

6. Go shopping, either with my parents or
alone.

7. Clean my
room.

9. Sing.

10. Practice in another song lyric.

11. Dance.

12. Write another
story.

13. Harvest. Yeah, that means going outside
and picking in lots and lots of a particular
plant and storing them.

14. Draw.

15. Clear out all the crap - Old photographs, profiles
that ain't been updated, ugly old blog designs,
people on my friends list I never speak to -
And add the new better stuff on my various internet
communities!

16. Download some music.

17. Burn a CD.

18. Get some imagination or inspiration and
make a nice remix or picture on my computer.

19. Work a little on my scrapbook/photo
album-ish thing.

20. Actually read. OK, it would be poetry or a
comic book then. Possibly even something else...?
Dictionary, an actual fictional story even...?

21. Actually practise some withcraft for once.
I do that so rarely.

22. Actually watch those damn animes or read
those doggone mangas I have lying around.

23. Actually call someone up that I ain't talked
to in ages - Possibly even meeting them!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Oh my god, there is really much effective info above!
lesbian magazine | Ottawa airport | green leggings

Albert said...

It will not succeed in reality, that's exactly what I think.
inexpensive La Fee Verte | discount shop to buy True Religion | discount online Zespa