2008-05-02

New blog!

Actually, I originally signed up on Blogger to be able to post on the GoogleSheep blog with my best friends, but then I thought, I might as well start my new blog here - I haven't had a good place to blog lately. So, I've already told you this much - I'm Signe and I like to say "pook".

Anyway, before I introduce myself any further, I'd like to post this one important thing. A girl I chat with named Jade started a list to support gay people and she sent it to me. It is not an official petition, just something she made to make people feel more confident and accepted. So please copy this, put your name on it and spread it out!

----
Love doesn't recognize gender! If you are - Or want to support - Gay, bi or lesbian people, please put your name on the list below and pass it on - Let's see how much support we can get!

1. Carla Jade Thomas 
2. Signe Linnea Ursula Robertson
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. 
9.
10.
----

Thank you.

Anyway, so my name is Signe and I like to say Pook! I spend my free time sitting at my computer, listening to music, decorating my oh so gorgeous body and dancing like a freak. My ehm occupation is working with kids with Down's Syndrome. Well, I'm actually just an apprentice, but it's what I do!

Two windflowers I photographed

I have a very intense personality. Very passionate, emotional and might seem sorta "scary" to some people, but I am harmless. If people provoke me - Abuse me, insult me, spam me, libel me - I might get a bit violent, use nasty language, spit on people, break stuff. Yeah, it's not nice behavior, but I'm just saying, being treated wrong pisses me off!

I photographed Järvafältet at twilight

I am a very loving person, I especially deeply love my friends, my cats, snake and little cousins and in general I am loving towards people, unless they are just jerks. I am a peaceful person, I do not like arguments, insults, violence or fights, it makes my neurological and mental health a bit unstable.

I saw strange huge yellow flowers on Järvafältet

I really love music and illustrated stories. Music I prefer includes Timbuktu, Peps Persson, Diamanda Galás, Neil Young, Phil Collins, Leftöver Crack, Hocico, The Locust and Gnarls Barkley. Then there is plenty of more music that I love! I also really like weird gothic little poems and stories with illustrations. Roman Dirge and Edward Gorey are among my favorite artists when it comes to that sort of art.

I was watching the May fire with my little cousins, two days ago

I love clothes, jewelry, makeup, accessories and stuff, but I am not shallow or vain, I simply really like showing off my inside on my outside, so to speak. Showing my intense personality in what I wear, showing my violent spirit in the jewelry I choose. I have lots and lots of exquisite clothes and jewelry.

This is me

I really love animals. I have three cats named Silver-Gloria Lockheart, Tifa Guld Lockheart and Yuffie Silver Kisaragi. My snake is named Quetzalcoatl Arne. My cat Gloria is like a daughter to me, she is extremely protective and possessive of me and I love her so so much. My snake is tiny and I am always worried about him, I would be so sad if something would happen to him and I get paranoid fears about something happening to someone I love.

I found a big toad that I looked at a while and I decided to name her Hjördis Hedvig

I am really a very deep and serious individual, but do not worry, I have a sense of humor, also, I love cuteness. I am in general a quite gothic and dark personality, liking gothic art and having been through plenty of hard times, but I also love everything that's cute - Cats, babies, cute drawings, spiders and everything else that's cute!

My lions in my bed

No comments: