2008-05-03

Dreams

I have had many pleasant and unpleasant dreams in my days. Many were recurrent. I have had many nightmares about bad things happening to loved ones.

When I started thinking of possibly buying a new pet, when I had three cats, but not the snake yet, I started having nightmares about bad things happening to my future pets.

I would dream that I had fish and snakes and spiders and lizards and they would escape and try to eat each other and I would desperately ask my family to help, but they wouldn't care.

Since I bought the snake I have many times dreamt that my snake was sick, hurt, bit by another animal or escaped. In the dream I desperately plead to my parents for help, but they did nothing.

In real life my parents would do anything to save my pets, if something happened to them. I love my little darlings.

I remember another strange dream I had long ago. It was so strange. I really love children, I love to look after them, they are so lovely!

I dreamt that I was visiting... ...Oh, an orphanage, child hospital or something. In front of me sat a thin little girl, wearing a short dress, she was, oh, maybe three years old, had short curly black hair, black-brown skin and sat and looked kinda shy.

I sat down in front of her smiling at her and I lovingly touched the beautiful young skin on one of her legs, but I noticed it was so dry, that if my nails even slightly touched it, she got white stripes on her skin. That just made me hurt inside.

I looked up at her face and it was hollow, just a skull and skin.

Then I saw another little girl. Maybe she was about two years old. Anyway, this one wasn't so skinny like the other one, no, she was lively and playful. She had long dark brown curly hair and light brown skin and a huge smile on her face.

I played with her lots. Children often drool a bit or spit a bit and she was no exception. I didn't think much of it.

Then a grownup who worked with the children told me that that child was actually very very sick and contagious.

Such a strange dream that was. I still think of it sometimes.

My dreams, ehm, more like nightmares, well, what I dream at night in general, my dreams often contain death, despair, confusion, disappointment and other unpleasant things. I definitely prefer my real life.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Thank you for the post, really useful data.
4 | here | liked it