2008-05-17

Yes, I'm A Sucker For Dress-Up Games!

Here are some of the very best!

The pictures are my creations. Clicky link to make ya own.

1. Play one of the best makeup games there are. Real photo of a girl, lots of options, quite realistic.

I like this style!

2. Design your own prom gown! Lots of options to make your own party outfit, very nice, you can create so many styles!
I like this sorta outfit.

3. Very nice makeover. Lovely graphics. Plenty of options. Easy to play. Four different skin tones to choose from.

I like a simple look... ...But some makeup is nice!

4. FacePlace is a makeover, where you can create a face and even pick clothes - Both girls and boys!
Looks like me.

5. The Barbie makeover, yeah, I'm aware that Barbie is nowadays mostly a sexist pink product, but actually this one is pretty good, quite many options!
Gave Barbie some style.

6. Just because of the cuteness really. Not so super many options, I guess, but I think it doesn't need any more options, I think it is perfect like that, a little extremely cute dress-up game with a very cute little girl.
Made cute girl cute dressed cute girl!

7. Dress and style a bride! Just because it's so cute, really, you can create a very pretty bride and there are some different options!
Thought this bride's outfit was cute!

8. The cuteness! The cuteness! Clothes, makeover, hair, accessories. So fun to play! I like the way you put the makeup on.
Pretty cute theme on this dress-up game, so innocent, this is the outfit I put together!

9. Put on your own eyeshadow! Seriously. You can pick between different eyeshadows and then choose free-hand how to put them on!

Maybe I would pick an eyeshadow similar to this.

1 comment:

Peregrine said...

Thanks for this article, really useful piece of writing.
Calgary airport | Egyptian flag | septum rings